WIN a craft hamper worth over £200!
This month we are launching our latest competition with a fabulous crafty prize worth over £200!
All you have to do is subscribe to our newsletter and share your favourite me-make, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and description of your handmade item and we will post them onto our social media pages.
Whether you are a card maker, cross stitcher, knitter, crocheter, nail artist, sewist - we want to see it all.
The competition will be closing on the 30th June 2017. We will pick our favourite makes and then it will be down to you to choose the winner via social media. There will also be some great runners up prizes, so get crafting!!
In the hamper is:
DMC Top This! Kids Hat Knitting Kit - Unicorn
DMC Me to You Tatty Teddy Christmas Cross Stitch Mini Kit - Christmas Dinner
DMC Me to You Tatty Teddy Mini Cross Stitch Kit - Cute Cupcake
DMC Embroidery Needles Size 5-10
DMC Cross Stitch Needles Size 24
DMC Aida Cross Stitch Needlework Fabric 20 x 30" 14 Count
DMC Me to You Tatty Teddy Starter Thread Pack
DMC Festive Thread Pack
DMC Tamar Nahir-Yanai cross stitch kit
Elbesee Beechwood Embroidery Cross Stitch Hoop 4"
Elbesee Beechwood Embroidery Cross Stitch Hoop 7"
5mm and 8mm Loose round cup sequins
Hemline Pink Polka Dot Embroidery Scissors
Olfa Rotary Cutter
30cm Clock Making Kit
Lantern Making Kit
Anita's Tacky PVA All Purpose Glue
Papermania Card Blanks
Stick it! 3D Mini Dots Foam Adhesives
Docrafts X-Cut Everyday Gift Tags A5 Die Set
Docrafts X-Cut Die - Best Wishes
Docrafts X-Cut Nesting Dies - Hearts
X-Cut Die Adhesive Chalkboard Sheets
Blue Docrafts Papermania Craft Buttons
Hemp Cord Metallic Vintage
Blue Bakers Twine Hemptique
Spectrum Noir Aquablend Pencils Naturals
Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle Pens
Spectrum Noir Professional Alcohol Marker Pens - 24 Set Vintage
Spectrum Noir Blender Pen
Colour Therapy Anti Stress Colouring Book - Vivid Geometry
Flat Back Rhinestones - Mixed Sizes & Colours
Flat Back Half Round Pearls - Mixed Sizes & Colours
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Crafty Critters Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 4 Kings Business Park, Kings Park Avenue, Bristol BS2 0TZ.
2. The competition is open to anyone in the UK aged 16 years or over except employees of Crafty Critters and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. All you need to do to enter is sign up to the Crafty Critters Ltd newsletter and send us a photo and description of your handmade craft to email@example.com.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th June 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Crafty Critters Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. The prize is as follows: a Crafty Critters craft hamper worth over £200. The prize is as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered. Crafty Critters Ltd reserves the right to replace items in the hamper if necessary.
8. The winner will be chosen via a social media vote and verified by Crafty Critters Ltd.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Crafty Critters Ltd will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
12. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.